Monday 27 June 2016

Taranisen killed

Tarani, growling said - Rama, You wish to return back to your land but you will not be able to.

Lakshmana, angered, shot a few arrows at Tarani, who quickly cut those off. Lakshmana with an arrow, created darkness which caused Tarini to falter. Lakshmana then invoked the Gandharva weapon, and the complete army of Tarani was annihilated. Angry, Tarani aimed a spiked mace at Lakshmana. Lakshmana fell senseless. Hanumanaquickly grabbed Lakshmana and fled from there.

Tarani then called out for Rama. Rama said he would kill him soon.

Tarani looked at Rama and he saw the entire universe in Rama's body. He threw down his bow and bowed down before Rama.

He said - You are the Lord of the Universe. You are Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. You are all Gods. You are the beginning and the end. You are all the qualities - Raja, Tama and Satva. You, taking various forms, put an end to all evil. Give me refuge in your lotus feet. I was born in the clan of the rakshasas and that is my misfortune. With your lotus hands, if you put an end to me, I will go to heaven.

hearing Tarani, Rama's eyes were filled with tears. He said - I will not be able to kill someone who is so devotional. Vibhishana, please help me. I think I will not get Sita back. How can I hurt my devotee? If I try to shoot an arrow at him, that will hurt me.

Rama sat down.

Tarani realized that Rama was pleased with his devotion and that is why Rama was refusing to raise his weapons. He needed to do something, else how would he get liberation from the rakshasa birth.

Tarani then shouted - Rama, What gave you the notion that I will not fight. I will now kill you. I will have Sita sit on Ravana's throne.

Lakshmana aimed arrows at Tarani. Tarani, who wanted to die in the hands of Rama, did not want Lakshmana to defeat him. Vibhishana realizing this said to Rama - Lakshmana fainted once when he fought this person. Why send him again? Please fight him yourself.

Rama shot arrows at Taani, which Tarani cut off. Rama with a crescent arrow cut off the horses of the chariot of Tarani. Tarani jumped off the chariot and styarted hurling rocks, trees and whatever he could find at hand. Rama was tense.

Vibhishana said thsi person would die only when killed by the weapon of Brahma. Rama then invoked the weapon of Brahma. Seeing this weapon, Tarani said Please grant me a place near you after I die.

The weapon cut off Tarani's head. The moment the head fell on the ground, it started taking the name of Rama.




No comments:

Post a Comment