Tuesday 28 June 2016

Vibhishana tells Rama about Tarani

The moment Tarani fell, Vibhishana fell on the ground and started crying. Rama raised him and asked him the reason for his grief.

Vibhishana said You just killed Taranisen, my son.

Rama said If you had told me earlier, I would not have fought.

All were grief stricken with tears in their eyes.

Rama said to Vibhishana - Your heart is made of stone. You killed your son yourself.

Vibhishana said I am crying not because I have lost my son, but I am amazed by his devotion and strength. My son, dying in your hands, has attained heaven. All those who died in your hands are in heaven. If I could give up my body, I would do so. Brahma gave me a boon to be immortal.

Ravana got the news of Tarani's death. He was shocked.
Sarama was in grief.

Ravana then started thinking, who was to be sent next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment