Sunday 11 September 2016

Rama meets Kaikeyi

Kaikeyi was not sure how to react. She had decided that if Rama did not address her, she would kill her self. She created a sweet full of poison and kept it beside her. If Rama did not come to her, she would consume that.
Rama went to see Kaikeyi. She was sitting on the ground. Rama bowed down to her. He said I had to face many hardships, Mother, but with your blessings I was able to overcome them all successfully.
Kaikeyi said You went to the forest as part of your destiny, and the wold blames me for this.
Rama spoke to Kaikeyi and tried to console her. It is not your fault , mother - he said - this was destiny. I was able to kill many rakshasas. I realized the love that Lakshmana has for me. I realized that Sita is pure in heart and soul. It all because of you. I have all learnt how to rule a king.
Kaikeyi was quiet. Rama stayed with Kaikeyi, talking to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment