Saturday 26 March 2016

Maricha tries to convince Ravana again

Medicines will have no effect on one who is gravely sick. Maricha's words had no effect on Ravana. Ravana became angry and said : It is you, who has lost his mind. You are praising a human in front of me. If I kill you now, who will save you? All in this world fear me. I have come to you. Instead of being happy, you are saying unpleasant things to me. Even if my beloved God, Shiva,  tells me not to bring Sita, I will still bring her over. Entice Rama and take him far. I will then seize Sita and bring her over. You have nothing to fear with me around.

Maricha said , By kidnapping Sita you will be inviting destruction. You have forcibly kidnapped may women. You have not learnt anything from that. This is the time for you to now let go of all attachments. Even if I go and entice Rama with my magic, Sita will not be alone, she will have Lakshmana at home. I again ask you to go back and not think of Sita. Tell people that you went to get Sita but were not successful. Think of my words. 

Ravana did not listen. He ordered Maricha to follow him. Climbing in his chariot, Ravana and Maricha went Northwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment